We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can access our website and browse the site without disclosing personal information.We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not disclose your personal information to a third party, except when it is required to facilitate a service you have requested.
We ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed unless law requires it or to prevent or investigate suspected unlawful activity.We have implemented security technology and policies, rules and measures to reasonably protect the personal information under our control against: unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Earthmoving Attachments Australia
123 Cobalt Street
Carole Park QLD 4300
2. Earthmoving Attachments Australia is committed to complying with Australian privacy legislation and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. The kinds of personal information that Earthmoving Attachments Australia collects includes:
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Earthmoving Attachments Australia:
5. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is kept securely and held on secure servers in controlled facilities. The website employs NAB Transact payment gateway to secure our payment system. To the extent permitted by law, Earthmoving Attachments Australia will not be responsible for any damages or consequential loss (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a used where a credit card account is fraudulently used or is on an unauthorised manner.
6. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance) - that is, to carry on our business and provide services to our customers. We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information, or with your permission.
8. In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
9. You have the option of dealing with Earthmoving Attachments Australia anonymously. However, this only applies where it is practicable for Earthmoving Attachments Australia to deal with you acting anonymously or under a pseudonym, such as a general enquiry.
10. As part of Earthmoving Attachments Australia's functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, Earthmoving Attachments Australia may use personal information that you have provided to us for the purposes of direct marketing. Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, sending to you and/or contacting you in relation to promotions and information about Earthmoving Attachments Australia's products and services. Generally, we will do so where you have expressed your interest to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by sending an email to us [email protected] or using the opt-out link or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
11. Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Earthmoving Attachments Australia encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
12. Earthmoving Attachments Australia places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to reasonably protect personal information under our control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All personal information held is kept securely and that held electronically is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
13. Personal information is destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
14. Earthmoving Attachments Australia retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
15. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
16. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, Earthmoving Attachments Australia cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Earthmoving Attachments Australia receives your transmission, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
17. You are responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
18. Earthmoving Attachments Australia is committed to and takes reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
19. You may request access to personal information about you held by Earthmoving Attachments Australia. Requests for access to your personal information should be made to:
Earthmoving Attachments Australia
123 Cobalt Street
Carole Park QLD 4300
Telephone: 1800 288 224
Email: [email protected]
20. Verification of identity is required with a request to access (or update) personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you.
21. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice from you.
22. If we refuse to provide you with access to or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
23. Earthmoving Attachments Australia will respond to any requests for access or correction within a reasonable time of receipt of the request, but by no later than 30 days of the request being received.
24. If you have a question or complaint about our Privacy Policies or Earthmoving Attachments Australia's collection, use or safe disposal or destruction of your personal information, your feedback should be directed in the first instance to Earthmoving Attachments Australia directly at the contact details set out at clause 19 of this policy.
25. We will promptly investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve the matter. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure or we have not responded to you with a determination within 30 days then you may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Phone: 1300 363 992
26. Earthmoving Attachments Australia collects information from the site using "IP files".
27. When you visit the Earthmoving Attachments Australia site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our websites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website.
31. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the website of the office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au