3 - 4T Buckets
GP DIGGING BUCKET
GP Digging Bucket is designed for general digging and earthmoving purposes.Use in low-impact, easier digging materials such as common earth, sand and clay.
Double radius design to minimize surface friction and maximize cycle time efficiency when loading and unloading the bucket.Tapered bucket design by narrowing the width of the bucket's heel, material falls out easier because there is less friction during dumping. This also prevents material from packing into the top of the bucket.
Manufactured with the use of materials including low alloy carbon steel and quench and tempered plate.
- Weight class from 1 tonne to 60 tonne
- Designed to meet industry standards
- Formed Beam top box construction
- Tapered bucket wall design
- Manufactured to any width as required
- Double radius design increases digging force less bucket drag against the ground resulting in more power at the teeth and easier bucket filling
- Comes pre-drilled for optional side cutters
- Optional Hard-Facing available
- Various ground engaging tools available to meet your specifications
GP Digging Buckets
300mm Digging bucket incl teeth - $810.00 + GST
450mm Digging bucket incl teeth - $1012.50 + GST
600mm Digging bucket incl teeth - $1147.50 + GST
Clean Up Bucket incl BOCE
1000mm Clean up bucket incl BOCE - $1350.00 + GST